Zhejiang Petroleum Marine Fuels Co. Ltd, registered in China (Zhejiang) Pilot Free Trade Zone, is a joint venture funded by Zhejiang Energy Group and Total. The company benefits from the support of both its parent companies and mainly engages in sales and supply of marine fuels (bunkering) business for international shipping companies.
Being one of leading bunkering companies in Zhoushan/NingBo region of China, the company cooperates with the global bunkering network of Total Marine Fuels Global Solutions, and is committed to customers’ needs by providing safe, reliable, competitive and high-quality fuel supply together with highest level of service to the customers.
- Strict Hygiene, Safety, Environment, Quality (HSEQ) standards and compliance rules.
- Local expertise: experienced staff and crews who are familiar with bunkering operations in the Zhoushan and Ningbo region.
- Global view: quality management systems respecting the highest international standards, with the support of Total’s global bunkering network and strong management experience.
- High-quality bunkering partners in both domestic and international ports.
- Tailor-made solutions to customers with varying requirements and across different segments.
- Barges complying with high vetting standard, and equipped with internationally recognized mass flow meters, barge size ranging from 1,000 – 7,000 DWT to adapt to customers’ different stems and bunker grade requirements.
- Cross-harbour transportation capabilities and double-hull barges designed with segregated lines and tanks to safely and reliably carry multiple grades fuels.
- Risk management services and hedging instruments are extended to customers to mitigate price exposure.
- Strong sales and operations teams providing 24/7 service.